• Design and implement initiatives that drive culture and core values that OML holds sacred
• Provide best advice and consultation to support business unit requirements. Partner on topics ranging from structure (roles, accountabilities, career pathways), talent needs (capabilities, headcount).
• Recommend and provide best advice on new approaches, policies, programs, procedures and processes to create efficiencies.
• Manage generalist responsibilities including onboarding of new associates, employee relations, performance & talent management, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
• Drive the annual performance review process, including calibration of talent across a variety of different business groups, maintaining Performance system.
Who should Apply?
We will consider applicants who have:
Affinity for technology, including intermediate to advanced aptitude with spreadsheets
Exceptional attention to detail.
Solid time management and multi-tasking skills.
High level of creativity, perseverance and openness to change.
4-6 years of experience across the media and entertainment industry