• Directly responsible for:
1. Defining marketing campaigns
2. Creation of content
3. Ensuring timely delivery
4. Evaluation of campaigns in meeting set objectives
• Writing and editing copy for OML properties across media (including social media, e-mailers, website and apps, advertising and marketing copy, press releases).
• Designing and executing communication strategy for OML and its festivals by coordinating with teams across the organization.• You will be working with external agencies as well. This includes graphic designers, content creators, ATL-BTL team including volunteers, ticketing team, website team, digital marketing team, social media team, PR team, merchandising team, photographers and film production studios.
• You should be able to break-down deliveries for different teams as per the marketing timeline and ensure these are being followed.
• Working with an ATL agency on media planning, buying and execution across print, TV, outdoor and radio.
• Managing sponsor deliverables for OML events across marketing channels.
• Tracking and reporting ticket sales.
1. Planning and conceptualization
2. Ability to track and meet deadlines
3. Strong communication skills
4. Ability to multi-task
Who should apply?
Work experience: Minimum 3 years of work experience in relevant roles. Must have managed teams and run projects from start to finish.
Apply for this role if multi-tasking comes easy to you and if you have creativity for breakfast and spreadsheets for dinner. We are looking for writers with a strong interest in music, comedy, and culture. Digital media know-how is a must. If you don't check these boxes but think this sounds like something you'd be good at, go ahead and send us a pitch!