• Creating media and text content relevant to each festival across social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter; and the festival website and apps).
• Maintain the festival voice and design aesthetic across all festival communication.
• Planning, creation and on-time execution of the social media calendar (pre-festival, during, post-festival).
• Management of sponsor deliverables for OML events across marketing channels.
• Responsible for social media listening and handling fan queries.
Who should apply?
Work experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in content marketing.
Looking for digital natives with an appetite for marketing, writing and design. Must have led campaigns/projects, have a data driven approach to strategy building and be familiar with social media tools for publishing, tracking and reporting.